The workday for you and your employees couldn’t be easier, with on-site daycare, dedicated parking, and a direct connection to shops, services, entertainment, and everything downtown Halifax has to offer. In today’s workplace, employee satisfaction is key, and an office in downtown’s Duke Tower ensures you’ll create a team of happy campers.
Duke Tower is home to:
Scotia Dental Scotiabank
You and your employees can enjoy an on-site daycare, dedicated parking, a direct connection to shops, services, entertainment, and everything downtown Halifax has to offer. In today’s workplace, employee satisfaction is key, and an office in Scotia Square’s Duke Tower ensures you’ll have the amenities necessary to create a happy team.
- 219,824 square feet on 14 floors
- 11,500 square feet per typical floor
- Complete H.V.A.C. system with humidification system
- Four Smardt Chillers
- Heating provided by two dual fired boilers (natural gas and light oil) with high efficiency Weishaupt burners
- New Armstrong plant management system ensures plant operates at peak efficiencies
- 4 Dover elevators
FIRE & SAFETY
- Alarm system rings into Crombie’s security control room
- New 2-stage Simplex 4100U addressable fire panel
- New 625 kVa Caterpillar Emergency Generator with maintenance by-pass transfer switch
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 66 C.C.T.V. cameras in the complex
- Mobile patrol
- New Chubb-Lenel OnGuard Proximity Card Access system
- Direct access to 1,700 vehicle parkade
- Entrance from Barrington Street
- Barrier-free access from Duke Street and parkade
- Unisex barrier-free washrooms
- Direct access to Scotia Square, food court, restaurants, first class hotels, daycare, fitness centre, casino and entertainment
- Duke Tower is recognized for excellence in environmental management and performance by the prestigious BOMA BESt group.