In the center of the downtown core with all of the convenience and amenities that go with it, including over 500 incredible harbour and Citadel views that remind you why you love to work in this great city. With recent renovations and an efficient combination of atmosphere and productivity, Cogswell Tower ensures smooth sailing for your venture.
Cogswell Tower is home to:
NTT Data Crombie REIT
Cogswell Tower is 14 floors of modern and efficient office space with harbour and Citadel views. An expansive lobby with slate, maplewood, and brush stainless finishes is accessible from the Hotel Halifax or Scotia Square. A pedway system connects Cogswell Tower to the other towers in Scotia Square, hotels in the downtown core and the historic waterfront.
- 206,151 square feet on 14 floors
- 14,449 square feet per typical floor
- Complete H.V.A.C. system with humidification system
- Smardt Chiller installed in 2008
- Two new Lochinvar Power-Fin high efficiency natural gas fired boiler
- Four High speed Otis elevators with modern elevonics controls
FIRE & SAFETY
- Alarm system rings into Crombie’s Client Services control room
- Fire Suppression
- New 625 kVa Caterpillar Emergency Generator with maintenance by-pass transfer switch
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 66 C.C.T.V. cameras throughout the complex
- New Chubb-Lenel OnGuard Proximity Card Access system
- Mobile patrol
- Direct access to 1,700 vehicle parkade
- Entrance from Barrington Street
- Courier deliveries via Albemarle Street
- Barrier-free access from Barrington Street and parkade
- Unisex barrier-free washrooms
- Direct access to all of Scotia Square, food court, restaurants, first class hotels, daycare, fitness centre, casino and entertainment