Westhill on Duke
Located at the corner of Duke and Albemarle Streets and connected to the Scotia Square mixed use complex, Westhill on Duke presents an opportunity for future residential development in the heart of downtown Halifax.
This low-rise development sits at the corner of Duke and Albemarle Streets, and invites large open concept possibilities with up to 41,000 sq ft of leasable space per floor. L-shaped floor plates carve out space for a generous linear landscape roof at podium level where tenants can enjoy serene views and quiet outdoor green space. Office areas boast floor to ceiling windows with nine foot clear ceiling heights.
An impressive fully-glazed two storey lobby opens off Duke Street just east of Albemarle Street. Stepped landscaped areas frame the entrance, providing a generous forecourt to the lobby. New stone cladding over the existing podium base serves as a solid foundation for the light glazed office floors above. Pedestrian access to the rest of the Scotia Square complex is provided via an enclosed walkway at the podium level.
- Up to 120,000 ft2 of leasable space over 3 floors
- Complete HVAC system with humidification system
- 4 Machine Room-less Elevators
FIRE & SAFETY
- Alarm system rings into Crombie’s Client Services control room
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 80 CCTV cameras in the complex
- Mobile patrol
- New Chubb-Lenel OnGuard Proximity Card Access System
- Direct access to 1,700 vehicle parkade
- Entrance from Barrington Street
- Barrier-free access from Duke Street and parkade
- Barrier-free washrooms
- Direct access to Scotia Square, food court, restaurants, first class hotels, daycare, fitness centre, casino and entertainment