Imagine if you could combine first-class offices with secure warehouse space below in a prime downtown location with access to parking and all the services that the city has to offer. Welcome to Brunswick Place, a very unique concept that provides a perfect fit for commercial, industrial, or clients with a bit of both requirements.
Brunswick Place is home to:
Apple Self Storage Nova Scotia Department of Education
Three floors of functional warehouse space topped by a full floor of first-class offices. This makes Brunswick Place a unique and efficient location for many types of businesses. Industrial and commercial clients find the location well-situated … it’s a short walk to the downtown core. Parking is available in the adjacent 200 Vehicle parking garage or the Scotia Square main parkade. Five loading bays (dock and grade) provide convenient and efficient warehouse access.
- 256,488 square feet on 4 floors
- Warehouse: 118,134 square feet
- Office: 151,244 (includes CIBC call center & Nova Scotia Department of Education)
- All office space equipped with climate control and humidification system
- Two dual fired (natural gas and light oil) hot water boiler with high efficiency Weishaupt Burners
- Passenger and freight elevators
FIRE & SAFETY
- 2 stage fire alarm system rings into Crombie’s Client Services control room
- Sprinkler system
- New 100 kVa Caterpillar Emergency Generator with maintenance by-pass transfer switch
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 66 C.C.T.V. Cameras in the complex
- Mobile patrol
- New Chubb-Lenel OnGuard Proximity Card Access system
- 200 Vehicle partially covered parkade
- Truck-height loading dock
- New main entrance with barrier-free ramp
- Barrier-free elevator
- Unisex barrier-free washrooms
- Pedway connection through Scotia Square parkade to Scotia Square, convention centre, first class hotels, fitness centre, daycare, casino and entertainment