Enjoy modern amenities and downtown convenience in a historic setting. With pedway access to the downtown core and all it has to offer, Barrington Place may just be the perfect location in the heart of Atlantic Canada’s largest city.
Barrington Place is home to:
Delta Barrington GoodLife Fitness Boston Pizza
The unique 19th century stone facades of Barrington Place face a cobbled pedestrian streetscape known as Granville Mall. And inside, stores and professional offices are located just minutes from Halifax’s bustling waterfront and the downtown core. In the same complex as The Barrington Hotel, Barrington Place is at the center of Halifax’s tourist/convention and hotel district. Customer and clients parking are a short indoor stroll away and convenient transit connections are just outside the door.
- 191,440 square feet on 5 floors
- Natural Gas Fired Steam humidification system
- Fully air conditioned
- New Smardt Chillers installed in 2010
- Heating provided by dual fired (natural gas and light oil) hot water boiler
- Controlled ventilation for newly renovated GoodLife space
- 4 Escalators, 2 levels.
- Barrier free access elevators/lifts
FIRE & SAFETY
- Simplex 4100U addressable fire panel
- Rings into Crombie’s security control room
- Fully sprinklered building
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Over 70 C.C.T.V. cameras throughout complex
- Mobile patrol
- Direct access to 1,700 vehicle parkade
- 2 Truck-height loading docks with bays
- Barrier-free access
- Direct access via pedway system to all of Scotia Square, food court, restaurants, first class hotels, daycare, fitness centre, casino and entertainment