With spectacular harbour and historic district views from your office in the CIBC Building, you may forget that you’re working. Pedway access to hotels, shopping, dining, and entertainment ensures benefits and perks for employees and clients alike. This building was renovated in 2018.
From the bright and spacious new lobby to exceptional harbour and historic district views, the CIBC Building is 16 floors of prestige office space. Connected by interior pedways to three hotels, shopping malls and the waterfront, the CIBC Building is located in the center of the downtown business district.
- 206,159 square feet on 16 floors
- 13,292 square feet per typical floor
- Complete H.V.A.C. system with humidification system
- New Smardt Chiller installed in 2010
- Heating provided by two dual fired (natural gas and light oil) boilers, one high efficiency Viessmann and one Smith cast iron boiler
- Four high speed Dover elevators
Fire & Safety
- New Simplex 4100U fire panel
- Alarm system rings into Crombie’s Client Services control room
- Fan pressurized stairwells
- Security patrols 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 66 C.C.T.V. cameras throughout the complex
- New Chubb-Lenel OnGuard Proximity Card Access system
- Indoor access to 1,700 vehicle parkade
- Entrance on Granville street
- Barrier-free access
- Unisex barrier-free washrooms
- Deli at Granville street entrance
- Direct access to shopping, food court, first-class hotels, daycare, convention centre, casino and entertainment