Park Lane Terraces
The workday for you and your employees couldn’t be easier, with dedicated parking, and a direct connection to shops, services, entertainment, and everything downtown Halifax has to offer. In today’s workplace, employee satisfaction is key, and an office in downtown’s Park Lane Terraces ensures you’ll create a team of happy campers.
Park Lane Terraces is the seven-storey office tower fronting on Spring Garden Road. The stepped-back floors range in area from 9,580 square feet to 16,157 square feet.
The floors are built around a centre well which reaches to the Spring Garden level. The eight storey atrium floods the interiors with natural light. At the front and rear, glass walls not only bring in more natural light, but also present some incredible views of the city. A number of suites are enhanced by private outdoor terraces.
Access to Park Lane Terraces is by 3 high-speed, glass-walled elevators located just inside the Spring Garden Road entrance. Additional access is via a card controlled covered walkway from the parkade. Park Lane Terraces is wheelchair accessible and climate controlled.
- 109,856 square feet
- 2’ x 4’ grid
- Zoned conduit system in ceiling space
- Capped connections available at the core for water, sanitary drains, plumbing vents, and firehose cabinets
- Acoustic tile in suspended T-bar
- Prime painted gypsum wallboard ready to receive client finishes
- Steel trowelled concrete ready to receive client finishes
- Floor plate size maximizes client identity and provides for efficient use of client space. Chilled water lines to provide for additional air conditioning equipment installed by clients for special computer equipment requirements
- Ability to heat with natural gas, fuel oil or electric perimeter baseboards
VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING
- Variable air volume system with a minimum of 12 control units on each floor. Humidification provided
- 4.5 Watts/sf (48.4 Watts/sm) for lighting and on-floor office equipment heat loads
- 20 CFM per person
- In accordance with Code
- Positive smoke evacuation through a separate exhaust shaft, assisted by floor and stair pressurization below grade
- Two stage, connected to 24-hour control centre
- Diesel generator for emergency lighting, elevator, smoke evacuation system, stair pressurization, and all life safety systems